Topic: Polysics, Polysics, & Polysics

Hey everyone, its been a while, I hope everyone is doing well! smile

I've been following Polysics on Twitter and they recently posted this news feed:
http://ototoy.jp/news/80024

What's so cool about this is check out the playlist:
It's a 3 act structure with. The first one they played all their songs from 1st P/ADSRM, omitting 5 songs, most notable being the 2 songs Kayo was the lead singer. If you check out the photos, they are also in their original getup as well. Looks like they are following what Devo did a couple years back when they played all their songs from their first and third album!

2nd act, Polysics wore a new getup and by the looks of it, they played the songs that they covered, most notable being Social Fools, Wild One, and Seventh Heaven. Pretty cool stuff ^^

3rd act is Polysics in their current outfits as they played probably their most interesting playlist to date. There are a lot of songs I never thought they play again, for example songs like Raw and United. Ones that I'm happy to see them bring back and would love to hear in their newest sound is Code4, You-You-You, and Catch on Everywhere.

What do you guys think? I think we should get together, raise some money and go to Japan to see them live, or send them messages asking them to come back to the U.S. because I miss them very VERY much!!

Re: Polysics, Polysics, & Polysics

Wow, I'd LOVE to see video from this....!! Married to a Frenchman, Hot Stuff and Modern are some songs that I've really come to appreciate, so that would be really cool to see.

I don't think I've ever seen Catch on Everywhere live, either, and I've only seen a clip of Domo Arigato live (it was from their 10th anniversary gig, if I recall correctly).

United is always a favorite of mine too since they got the pedal they use in that song after the Charlotte, NC concert I saw them at.

If only we could see clips from this.... and yeah, I'd love to see them back in the US, so I can FINALLY properly appreciate them.

http://i40.tinypic.com/x3dbtg.jpg

I don't post here much anymore but I still have a fond appreciation for Polysics. Hit me up on Twitter @west_haven if you really wanna talk to me smile