1 (edited by ruthyruth 2011-08-30 18:28:41)

Topic: Fumi's Tat at Akabaki Rock Fest August 28 2011

Hi!
For some time now, and I don't think I'm alone on this, I've been trying to get a better glimpse of Fumi's tatoo...a couple of days ago the photo below was taken backstage at the Akabaki Rock Fest:

Fumi Star Tatoo

Though I'm not sure if the image was taken before the Polysics' noon gig, thus she would be holding her "breakfast beer", or if it was taken after the show and the brew is a kind of "Miller Time" thing...on the other hand, perhaps the cup is filled with delicious green tea from Kyoto...

Anyway, the above picture is actually just a cropping of the full picture, which is in the 2550px X 2000px range with faces and people and everything. If there is a gallery around here, I'd be happy to post the full pitcha...
-RR

UPDATE: I forgot that key info might be in the photo's metadata, which I just checked ...looks like the image was taken at 3:29 and 20 seconds PM local time on August 28th, 2011 - so it appears to be after the Polysics' performance (which was scheduled for 12:10 midday) - thus that ain't no breakfast beer she's holding...-RR

Re: Fumi's Tat at Akabaki Rock Fest August 28 2011

Welcome to the board fellow Fumi-obsessive!

welcome tot he board smile
just upload your pic and link it here, I'm afraid there is no gallery in these parts tongue

NatsuBamBam | Polysics information and community

In the words of Paul Harvey..."Here is the rest of the story..."

Back Stage at Akabaki August 28, 2011

Oh yes, Fumi's tattoo...... I've been trying to find out when she got it, but I think I had deduced it had to have been sometime in 2004 to 2007......

If I was brave, I'd want a tattoo like that too. A flashy one wouldn't be my style; just a little something. But again, I'm not brave......

http://i40.tinypic.com/x3dbtg.jpg

I don't post here much anymore but I still have a fond appreciation for Polysics. Hit me up on Twitter @west_haven if you really wanna talk to me smile

Is there anyone who still has the picture here? It's not showing up for me tongue

http://i40.tinypic.com/x3dbtg.jpg

I don't post here much anymore but I still have a fond appreciation for Polysics. Hit me up on Twitter @west_haven if you really wanna talk to me smile

are the pictures broken, because I don't see any of them D:

OMG!! Sorry! Just noticed the pics be missin'!!

I recently changed some stuff around on some servers in the world and it looks like these pics got lost in transition...

I'll get them back up shortly!

Mo' to come!

-RR

I can't remember which photos were posted before, but I'm pretty sure the images below cover the topic!

Enjoy!
-RR

Fumi at Akabaki 2011-image001

Fumi at Akabaki 2011- with Riki Kinoshita

Fumi's Tat Close-Up at Akabaki 2011