Topic: Polysics tour ????

It looks like they are wrapping up another album. Any rumors of when  the US tour will start? Has a Japanese tour been announced? I'm going to try to hit Dallas Austin and San Antonio this year. I like how they play the same cities on each tour to build up a fan base in each city.

Yeah I'm ready for more live Polysics

Re: Polysics tour ????

So far, I haven't heard anything. I believe they're still doing some tours in Japan right now. When they announce to do a US/overseas tour, they will release the information through their English (and Japanese, I think) newsletters, which you can subscribe to from the English part of their official website (and the Japanese one for the Japanese one).

I'll be very excited to see them again, and hopefully they'll come to North Carolina like they did during their concert tour before the one last year. I have CDs and the Absolute POLYSICS Book for them to autograph, and of course I have a lot of love to shower on them smile

http://i40.tinypic.com/x3dbtg.jpg

I don't post here much anymore but I still have a fond appreciation for Polysics. Hit me up on Twitter @west_haven if you really wanna talk to me smile

How can I get the Polysics book? Do you think they will bring them on the tour? Last tour they didn't even bring vinyl. I try to buy as much from them on the road as they get more of the funds for the trip.

This time we may rent a van and take a bunch of people. The Dallas show last time was very small but still incredible.

The AP book I got from someone in Japan. Really, that is something that you could only get in Japan, since it's in Japanese and I don't think they're gonna translate it. I guess maybe check ebay (really doubt it'll pop up there, but the NEU Photobook DID randomly show up there one day) or if you can order things from Japan Yahoo Auctions, then go for it. It's a really rare item so it'll be hard to find it, but WOW is it worth it and awesome!!!

I don't post here much anymore but I still have a fond appreciation for Polysics. Hit me up on Twitter @west_haven if you really wanna talk to me smile

I have an ebay saved search for Polysics book. I need to meet someone local who can read speak Japanese. Your right they likely won't bring it on tour since it is in Japanese but I'd be happy with it just for the pics.

Thanks

I daily check eBay for anything that has to do with Polysics. A lot of the time, I can't buy some things, but I do try to snag things when I can smile that's how I scored NEU Photobook; I stalked eBay and then a friend got it for me for Christmas. It cost nearly $80 though.... o___o;;;;;;

It looks like March 9th is release date for new CD. They have some shows in February and March. Perhaps a late spring or early summer US tour. However I remember talking to Fumi before a show and she mentioned they didn't like to tour the US when it was hot. The southern us can be a real scorcher.

they may do something similar that was done in the past, US tour to promote an album released in the US.
They came down for a US tour to promote Hey Bob! My Friend in 2000, they came for the re-release of NEU in the U.S. in 2003 (also supporting the release of kaja kaja goo).  I think there was a us tour for now is the time, but I think I'm getting that confused with the UK tour with kaiser chiefs. They came down for the release of polysics or die vista and for we ate the machine and absolute polysics, since they were signed with myspace and released their music through them at the time.
so far, anything that has been released in the US has been digital, no actual promotions have been made for these new materials, they are probably not going to come anytime soon, unless they were to do another compilation of their latest material and support the US tour with that.

that's my guess. :3