Topic: Natsu Bam Bam news + Tumblr!!

Hello everyone! If you've tried going to natsubambam.com in the past couple of weeks, then you've probably hit a brick wall.

Long story short, the web hosting Davy had ran out and we couldn't pay for another year, so there it went.

But, I am going to try to get some hosting space off my brother, or at least try to, so NBB is not dead!!

In the meantime, I am starting a NBB Tumblr account, mostly for fun but to also get back into the habit of posting about Polysics a lot.

Which brings me to an apology about how NBB hadn't been updated in a long time prior to the hosting problem. Ever since NBB became a .com, it felt like I had a bigger goal to go for and I lost sight of what I wanted to do: post about Polysics for fans by a fan. I don't care about website hits, making things sound professional or anything like that. I'm a Polysics fan and I want to talk about them. So I'm gonna try to go back to my roots, get in touch with my inner Polysick that had been squashed for some time, and remember what I love about this band.

So follow me on Tumblr and show support for this new form of NBB!! Arigatoisu, my friends!

http://i40.tinypic.com/x3dbtg.jpg

I don't post here much anymore but I still have a fond appreciation for Polysics. Hit me up on Twitter @west_haven if you really wanna talk to me smile

Re: Natsu Bam Bam news + Tumblr!!

Tbh I would have found the funding to keep the hosting up. But a combination of things going wrong at the hosting's end and my Credit card details being stolen resulted in still not having a new server up. tongue I did manage to make you a backup from the .com tho carrie smile long story short: godaddy fucked up tongue

I like the tumblr idea tho smile

NatsuBamBam | Polysics information and community

3 (edited by west_haven 2012-03-07 18:33:24)

Sweet, I'd like the entries we made there! I wanted to look through some of the reviews and all. I'll miss our dot com.....

But now I have just rerouted the Tumblr to natsubambam.hardrockthunder.com OR just natsu.hardrockthunder.com

(because I'm a dork and I am having so much fun owning the domain hardrockthunder.com)

I don't post here much anymore but I still have a fond appreciation for Polysics. Hit me up on Twitter @west_haven if you really wanna talk to me smile

well you can still keep natsubambam.com if you want. I could transfer ownership to you or if i can't make that work you can probably register it in 2 weeks when it should be out of quarantine.

as for the entires from the .com, a bit busy this week to go trough the hassle of restoring the database on my local server and getting the site to run local. But I'll look into that ASAP so i can export you all the entries smile

NatsuBamBam | Polysics information and community

I would love to own Natsubambam.com, especially if it would make it easier for my brother to help make a new NBB. I think he's going to make a blog from scratch for me, so I'm pretty excited about that. Transfer away!