1 (edited by zerosonico 2010-11-28 15:36:27)

Topic: ROCK IN JAPAN 2011

Zero just wrote:

Well... Once again, it is the time of the year where I get my ticket to Tokyo and wait for months to use it.

Last year I was lucky to be (probably the only gaijin) at Budokan.
This time it'll be RIJ2011, ready to enjoy some 3-D POLY madness.
August... hot as hell.

Who's coming with me?

Additional activities include:
*Meeting Polysics backstage OR DIE!
*Snowboarding (like... way north)
*Staring at people
*Drolling all over a Roland AX keytar I found @ Shibuya AND THEN TURNED OUT IT WAS THE SAME MODEL KAYO AND HIRO PLAYED 2 DAYS LATER AT FREAKING BUDOKAN AND I WAS LIKE HOLY S@#T MY MUSIC TASTE IS AWESOME AND THE PROOF IS BEING PLAYED RIGHT NOW IN FRONT OF 18000 PEOPLE AND ... AND... !!!
... *inhale* ... *exhale* ... *inhale* ...

You have 8 months to decide.

note: snow may not be available. check local weather forecasts. offer avail while stock lasts.

polygif
I said I'm fine!

Re: ROCK IN JAPAN 2011

I would really love to go to Japan, but really isn't not probable for me sad I am but a poor college student..... who blows her cash very fast. I need to save up for when Poly comes back to the US though. That's something I can aim for though!!

But, someday..... I'm sad I didn't get to go to Budokan, but at least some of it came to me, like the streamer, fliers, AP book and the autograph. Someday I'll see Polysics in Japan!!

http://i40.tinypic.com/x3dbtg.jpg

I don't post here much anymore but I still have a fond appreciation for Polysics. Hit me up on Twitter @west_haven if you really wanna talk to me smile

Re: ROCK IN JAPAN 2011

PayPal's customer of the month wrote:

I would really love to go to Japan, but really isn't not probable for me sad I am but a poor college student...

Focus on your goals. If you have money to waste, you have money to save!

polygif
I said I'm fine!