Topic: Toronto Polysics Cosplay - We Ate The Machine Version

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/enin/POLYSICS%20in%20Toronto/postpoly.jpg

Hi there. I usually just lurk these boards to catch up on news and whatnot. However, I felt it would be appropriate to share a few pics of my Polysics outfit.

I've had it for a few months and wore it to their show in Toronto.
The photo was taken after their show, several metres away from the venue.

The badges and visor are handmade.
The jumpsuit was found at a retro shop in a local neighbourhood of T.O. called Kensington Market.
Not seen: Black Converse All-Stars

I had only cosplayed ONCE before.. and that was another Polysics Jumpsuit from the Now Is The Time era as seen HERE

So... what do you think?

- enin -

"This song sounds good for you and me."

Re: Toronto Polysics Cosplay - We Ate The Machine Version

Great! I see you've got the patented Hiro smirk down pat!

Excellent work, I saw your post in the LJ comm and was wondering about the glasses. Nice job, what did you use?

Props on the Converse cool

W.T. Snacks wrote:

Excellent work, I saw your post in the LJ comm and was wondering about the glasses. Nice job, what did you use?

Props on the Converse cool

It's just a piece of black plastic. I can't see out of it.. It's for cosplay purposes only.

When I take them off, I simply say I'm going "Yano-style". During performances, he rarely wears them because he focuses better without them on.

- enin -

"This song sounds good for you and me."

enin wrote:

It's just a piece of black plastic. I can't see out of it.. It's for cosplay purposes only.

Haha, that's what I assumed. I'm still on the prowl for a good way to make ones you can actually see out of.