Re: Polysics on the Myspace Records US Tour

I saw them once in Orlando and then in Miami and they predictably rocked, a totally mind-expanding and orgasmic experience. It was unreal to meet them after the show and see them in normal clothes, looking bored and doing petty commerce. My gf took a camera pic of me and Hiro at the Miami show and I think Hiro had a sunburn cause I slapped him on the back (not that hard) and he winced in pain, I apologized profusely and he forgave me, lol. It took awhile to get all their autographs as they came out one at a time, but eventually I got them all to sign the inside of cover of KH in silver marker which is wonderfully badass and is atop of my cpu now. I've been around alot of Asians before but I was really amazed at how petite Yano is, structurally I think Fumi is bigger than him, I thought he would be tall and lanky. Also Fumi's hands are very smooth for a basist who doesn't use a pick, my gf said that she must have a beauty routine.

All in all, the best concert I've ever been to in my entire life, I can't wait to see them do a full set one day.

I'm going to rock your f*cking woooooorld! - Hiro

All of them were small to me, youtube lied to me... But yes I expected yano to be taller as well.

About fumi's hands, it wouldn't matter if she used a pick or not. The way she plays, her left fingertips should have callouses on it. The skin there should be dead. If not she could not  slide across the strings like she does. There is no way her fingertips could not be hard... But only the fingertips. I'm sure the rest of her hand (and the other hand) are so soft (goes off in dreamland for a couple minutes).

Fuck! They cut their run short! I was supposed to see them again on the 14th...

Yeah, I heard they were'nt gonna go the whole tour, don't know why though, but the last show was on the 11th I believe. D;

Named "perfect POLYSICS cosplay girl" by the wonderful Hiroyuki Hayashi. <3

Ashura2k wrote:

Fuck! They cut their run short! I was supposed to see them again on the 14th...

My friend just told me sad
She didn't know they weren't gonna be there.
Shes missed them for 2 years in a row
I'm so disappointed for her
I was excited for it, and I'm even in a different country
Darn! sad

I wonder why they should have cut the run short...it's only too sad...I'm so sorry for whoever missed it!! :'(

If you want to see my art and costumes, please come to my DeviantArt Page!

http://kagitsune.deviantart.com