Topic: 2013 -2014 ? Any hints of US Tour ?

I'm dying to see MEgaOverDRive live....

Its been too long I need a live Polysics fix.........

Any rumors or hints of US tour??????

Re: 2013 -2014 ? Any hints of US Tour ?

Yeah, I hate they didn't come here..... they went to Europe and then back to Japan. Glad all you Brits out there got a chance to see them again, though!! big_smile

http://i40.tinypic.com/x3dbtg.jpg

I don't post here much anymore but I still have a fond appreciation for Polysics. Hit me up on Twitter @west_haven if you really wanna talk to me smile

west_haven wrote:

Yeah, I hate they didn't come here..... they went to Europe and then back to Japan. Glad all you Brits out there got a chance to see them again, though!! big_smile

I'm not a brit I just like to spell like one lol.....

Did they really go back to Japan already?

Sigh.....

Haven't seen them since 2010. When they make it back I'll try to hit three shows.

Just gotta hear megaoverdrive live!!!!!

iain42 wrote:
west_haven wrote:

I'm not a brit I just like to spell like one lol.....

Did they really go back to Japan already?

Sigh.....

Haven't seen them since 2010. When they make it back I'll try to hit three shows.

Just gotta hear megaoverdrive live!!!!!

I said "Brits OUT THERE" so I wasn't referring to you.

I haven't seen them since 2008. I missed the 2010 tour cuz of bad planning and a snow storm sad

http://i40.tinypic.com/x3dbtg.jpg

I don't post here much anymore but I still have a fond appreciation for Polysics. Hit me up on Twitter @west_haven if you really wanna talk to me smile

Still no US tour....
I miss Polysics.

iain42 wrote:

Still no US tour....
I miss Polysics.

Same here, been too long. Then again, the band is getting older so they probably don't have the same energy as they used to have back then which is completely normal for bands that's been around for a long time.