Topic: Who's Ready to Go to War for This!!!??

Anybody around here lost interest in the sound, or need some rent money?

Whoever this belongs to either needs the bread or can't take any more head-banging!

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your betting!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Total-polysics- … 3a758b8e16

-RR

2 (edited by roundhouse87 2012-06-10 16:36:54)

Re: Who's Ready to Go to War for This!!!??

I think they might have "OR DIED," the ONLY reason to sell a Polysics collection. Sell your body if you need money, not sell this rad stuff. lol I won't be bidding on this so don't worry, I have eyes on other things. Good luck bidders.

I want some of the CDs in this auction (Bestoisu, 1stP/ADRSM, Baby BIAS, Kaja Kaja Goo, Nat. P) and I really want the two DVDs, but the other stuff I'd pass up. Sure, I'd like more autographs, but I got the Budokan autograph, so I wouldn't be greedy.

I wouldn't want to pay that much only to have to sell the CDs I don't need.... I wish the seller would separate it all out so I could just get what I need.

http://i40.tinypic.com/x3dbtg.jpg

I don't post here much anymore but I still have a fond appreciation for Polysics. Hit me up on Twitter @west_haven if you really wanna talk to me smile

Haha Yeah, I would feel bad reselling everything I don't need. I'm weird like that. Bestoisu is really the only thing I want just because I don't wanna buy it with a 3rd party and pay $100 for something I already have most of. (Lot's a long sentence.) I'm a sucker for posters but those seem to be pretty common posters since they were taken on the US tours. I'm sure we will see them again. Sorry, if this post seems pointless, I just like posting here. lol

I noticed that the two photos of the collection have a date of 09/03/2005.

Assuming the date on the camera was set correctly, does anybody have the expertise to know if all that stuff is pre-September, 2005?

-RR

ruthyruth wrote:

I noticed that the two photos of the collection have a date of 09/03/2005.

Assuming the date on the camera was set correctly, does anybody have the expertise to know if all that stuff is pre-September, 2005?

-RR

The camera date must be set wrong. Bestoisu came out in like, 2009. Yano JUST became a part of the band in 2005, so as of that date, the latest album would have to be Now is the Time!.

Also, has any of us put a bid on it? Someone has and I'm wondering if it's an Android here.

I don't post here much anymore but I still have a fond appreciation for Polysics. Hit me up on Twitter @west_haven if you really wanna talk to me smile

I haven't bid, but I'm thinking about it.

I emailed the seller via ebay, and was told everything is in excellent condition. According to the seller only one jewel CD case has a scratch. All CD / DVD artwork is there, all disks are clean. The posters are reported to be un-damaged. The five dollar shipping for everything in one box to any where in the USA via UPS was also confirmed.

I just sent another email to inquire about the dates on the photos. I'll post an up-date when it comes in.
-RR

ruthyruth wrote:

I haven't bid, but I'm thinking about it.

I emailed the seller via ebay, and was told everything is in excellent condition. According to the seller only one jewel CD case has a scratch. All CD / DVD artwork is there, all disks are clean. The posters are reported to be un-damaged. The five dollar shipping for everything in one box to any where in the USA via UPS was also confirmed.

I just sent another email to inquire about the dates on the photos. I'll post an up-date when it comes in.
-RR

Yeah there are some things I want in that, but I'd have to sell off a lot of stuff too. It's not worth the trouble. Good luck bidding!