Topic: Denki Groove w/ Polysics

New video up. New to me at least. Kayo playing guitar again. YAY!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_4-uQP1I90

Re: Denki Groove w/ Polysics

It's new to me too!! I visually dated it at least pre Now is the Live!, because during that live concert, Fumi was in full fro and kept that till the Electric Surfin' Go Go EP and PV. So I narrowed it down to from when Yano first joined the band (5/30/06) to NitL (5/14/07) and they played with Denki Groove once, making this concert from 12/15/2006. Thaaaank you, Absolute Polysics book!!

This video was cool to see Polysics in it, but the Denki Groove guys held no interest to me. I miss Kayo.

http://i40.tinypic.com/x3dbtg.jpg

I don't post here much anymore but I still have a fond appreciation for Polysics. Hit me up on Twitter @west_haven if you really wanna talk to me smile

Yeah, I figure that was probably that era. Because of the hairdo and outfits. Glad to see there is new old stuff still surfacing. I loved watching Hiro in the background trying to steal all the attention. I too miss Kayo. sad At least we have the videos still.

awesome awesome find big_smile
Kayo on the vocoder, i miss her a lot sad
And fumi's hair looks fun xD quite a difference with the fumifro

NatsuBamBam | Polysics information and community

video is down sad
did anyone save it?

I have it saved but don't wanna risk a copyright strike. I will see if i can find a way to get it online somewhere.

you don't have to worry about hosting it on a non-video website roundhouse. It's spaceshower tv being a bag of dicks.
They have no right to claim this copyright whatsoever, but they are one of those entities that is allowed access by youtube to delete any video they see fit for copyright infringement.
I find it all a bit dubious that youtube gives this sort of power to third party corporations, but what are you gonna do about it. I have also see them remove videos on dailymotion.

I am working on a Polysics mediafire account, it will feature videos and audio NOT for sale currently. I'm uploading some stuff and will give access to those who have media to share, contact me for info.

Cool. I would like the info and I will upload that video.

Don't hog it, just seed it. tongue
http://paulgoscicki.com/pictures/sharingiscaring.jpg

11 (edited by IAmSancho 2012-05-13 01:54:49)

email me via the link over there
<--------
for upload/download info. please put Polysics Mediafire as the subject

IAmSancho did you get that video ok?

I guess I'm in the project with IAmSancho. It's the time where I reveal myself xP. For those of you who check sometimes for new videos on Youtube, I'm the user who uploaded a bunch of videos and made multiple accounts after having them deleted (as of now, it's P0LY6TOISU).

I've been hunting for videos for a good long time, and it took FOREVER. I used so many sources and talked with so many people to get them. I've given a good amount to IAmSancho. I have A LOT more on my computer, but I can rarely find the time to be able to upload a lot of them. I'll see when I can upload them to the Mediafire account. I hope this isn't breaking the forum rules? :\

1-2-3-4-5-6-89!
http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll381/hagaren987/national_p02.gif

I think as long as they are not commercially available, you are fine. (I hope.)

heavypoly6, I'm sorry i didnt credit you! I forgot your forum name, or else i would have mentioned it.

i am also adding some albums from Polysics-related bands. I have 3 Spoozys albums up now.