1 (edited by IAmSancho 2010-08-23 00:28:38)

Topic: FOR SALE!! Autographed Plust Checker 7" EP!

Its gotten to be that time where I have become officially broke. One of the items I am thinking of selling is my Plus Checker EP signed by the entire band during there last US tour. If you want it, feel free to make an offer! I can include some bonus stuff as well, one of which will be the audio bootleg of the 11-08-2008 show. But I will send that out to anyone who wants to pay b+p (I got the flac lossless and was asked not to convert it to mp3). LET ME KNOW OR DIE!!!

Edit: Just so we're clear, I'm not selling anything unofficial, just throwing it in for free. Like I said, if anyone wants to get ahold of me and possibly work something out so I can get you the audio for free, let me know!

Re: FOR SALE!! Autographed Plust Checker 7" EP!

Name your price old man!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
But seriously tho smile Just name your price + shipping and we'll talk. Plus chicker is one of the few pieces still missing in my collection. Having missed polysics twice in the past, I had to miss out on autographs so this would really mean a lot to me ^^

NatsuBamBam | Polysics information and community

current bid is $40, lemme know if you can top it!

I also have some of the DVD+CD singles for sale. You-You-You, Electric Surfin' Go Go and MAYBE Young! Oh! Oh! You-You-You and Electric are $10 a piece if anyone is interested.

can you provide pics of the EP
I have no need for the singles, i have those

NatsuBamBam | Polysics information and community