Topic: Polysics-related Dreams

Ever since I've became a Polysics fan, they've sometimes appeared in my dreams. My first one was where I was, oddly enough, at a Hannah Montanah concert (why, I have no flippin' clue) and I wasn't having fun. All of a sudden, when she left the stage, Polysics came on! I was so happy and I started taking pictures, but my friends and everyone was telling me we had to leave, or else the bus would leave us! D: I was so sad, but I woke up right then.

Other dreams continue to be odd; Kayo riding a bike randomly at a local mall, and then I run into Fumi and try not to act like a huge fan of her. Another dream was where I was at a used DVD store with a friend and I found a Polysics live DVD. I bought it and randomly warped home and started watching it. But when it started, all of a sudden, I was IN the DVD, so I was at the concert! So I was really happy at the concert, recording it all with a camcorder. I think the last songs they played was Uida, Rocket and then Buggie Technica. But for Buggie, they didn't perform it as usual. The song just played on the speakers really loudly as they danced to it. I remember Kayo was doing some sort of crazy dancing while Fumi did Kayo's wave that she usually does during the song. At the end of the song, they all gathered together and did a Charlie's Angels like post, rofl. It was so random!! XDD "Th-that was amazing!!!" I said to them and then asked if they were going to sign autographs and stuff after the show. Fumi said "of course!!" and then..... she hugged me, teehee. =3= But then I woke up.

I had a very interesting dream last night, though. In it, I turned on a TV and Jeopardy was on. The question was "this DVD had their 2006 concert at Shibuya-AX" and then when it went back to the contestants, they were all dressed up like Polysics. Apparently, it was like a Polysics day on the show or something. They all got it right too, yelling out "What is 'Now is the Live!'!!!!" It was really funny and it got me thinking now neat a Jeopardy Polysics game would be.

So, do you guys have some Polysics dreams to report?

http://i40.tinypic.com/x3dbtg.jpg

I don't post here much anymore but I still have a fond appreciation for Polysics. Hit me up on Twitter @west_haven if you really wanna talk to me smile

Re: Polysics-related Dreams

I have had many actually. The most recent involved Yano making an incredibly large number of pancakes and stacking them on top of each other and eating them at once. Reminded me of Scooby Doo.

I actually had one. However it's not one I can write about. wink

I had one which I think I've mentioned elsewhere on this board where Fumi released a solo album and each cover was hand-drawn by her and unique.

I hadn't had one for a while but I did two nights ago. My Polysics dreams just involve me hanging around with them. Not very exciting.

On an unrelated note... I met some girl last night that I used to know from school, so I hadn't seen her for about 8 years. One of the first things she said to me was "who's that Chinese girl you're following?" She was referring to the pictures of me and Kayo big_smile

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/2295/photosn987opyxc7.jpg

TheMongKey wrote:

I had one which I think I've mentioned elsewhere on this board where Fumi released a solo album and each cover was hand-drawn by her and unique.

Oh yeah, I remember reading that! That would be an awesome thing to actually see! Or.... A Fumi and Kayo album? =3=

Yano making pancakes.... is a funny image, rofl. I'd eat 'em though, 'cause I love pancakes!

I don't post here much anymore but I still have a fond appreciation for Polysics. Hit me up on Twitter @west_haven if you really wanna talk to me smile

I had a pretty cool dream last night. I slept with my earphones on listening to the We Ate The Show!! concert. I think the Buggie Techinica played at the best part of my dream, because I thought I was at Budokan. When they played Buggie Techinica for the last song, each of the members had a vocoder. When the song started, each member said their position during the vocoder part. I thought that would be really cool if they actually did that big_smile

1-2-3-4-5-6-89!
http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll381/hagaren987/national_p02.gif

heavypoly6 wrote:

I had a pretty cool dream last night. I slept with my earphones on listening to the We Ate The Show!! concert. I think the Buggie Techinica played at the best part of my dream, because I thought I was at Budokan. When they played Buggie Techinica for the last song, each of the members had a vocoder. When the song started, each member said their position during the vocoder part. I thought that would be really cool if they actually did that big_smile

Ooohhh that sounds so cool!! o 3o that would be flippin' amazing to see that!

I had a Polydream not too long ago. I don't remember all of the details now, but it was a concert dream where they were playing Peach Pie on the Beach. But Kayo wasn't there so Fumi was doing the Peach Pie dance for her. It was really adorable, but.... Kayo wasn't there :c my dreams are tapping into the future?