Topic: usa tour coming up?

so when i went to see my favorite local band "the minibosses" few weeks ago and i actually bumped into this promoter i know who booked the polysics TWICE in 2006 and 07, so we chit chat for a few mins then i said "WHEN ARE THE POLYSICS COMING BACK!!?!?!??!" and he says "JUNE!" and im like 'NOOOOOOOOO WAYYY!?!?!!"

so has anyone heard/read anything about when polysics are coming back in usa soon?

Re: usa tour coming up?

Haven't heard anything as of yet, but I wouldn't doubt it since they tour the US so frequently. They had 2 US tours last year I believe. They're probably end up touring Japan again first before they hit us though.

Named "perfect POLYSICS cosplay girl" by the wonderful Hiroyuki Hayashi. <3

damnit hahahaha

your right! i just checked the polysics myspace page and so far

Mar 19 2008 7:00P
??LOOK ???, ???
Mar 20 2008 6:30P
F.A.D YOKOHAMA ???, ????
Mar 22 2008 6:30P
???????? ???, ???
Mar 27 2008 7:00P
??????????? ???, ???
Mar 28 2008 7:00P
???? ???, ???
Mar 29 2008 7:00P
??VARIT. ???, ???
Mar 31 2008 7:00P
???????? ???, ???
Apr 1 2008 7:00P
??CLUB LOOTS ???, ???
Apr 4 2008 7:00P
HEAVEN

I think they'll be going back to the US after the summer festivals. Although if they've only booked up until the end of June.....
Fuji Rock is at the end of July, Summer Sonic isn't until August, Rock in Japan I think is also in August. So whatever happens they're currently free for July. I say they need a holiday big_smile

I also vote for them to play Reading and if RATM play then I'll go.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/2295/photosn987opyxc7.jpg

5 (edited by Nimrod 2008-03-11 01:25:50)

marktobias wrote:

I also vote for them to play Reading and if RATM play then I'll go.

Dude, that would be the most epic thing ever.
But of course they have to do leeds as well, but they come hand in hand.
RATM are heavily rumoured, they would also be class.

Forty Two

It doesn't matter because they're always limited to the West!

It's sooo not fair. I can't just up and go to cali for all these J-concerts. I wish they would come to the east coast much more often.
;[
It's not fair to the fans that have traveling issues.
D<

I saw both Ex-Girl and Polysics in Denton/Dallas Texas a couple years ago. Polysics live was just incredible. My friend was from LA and had already seen them for their first two tours in the US and commented that they were much more confident this time. Hiro even motioned for me to come to the front of the stage and then he jumped on my shoulders for a guitar solo. I guess he was tired of me screaming Secret Candy at them LOL.. Absolutely unbelievable experience. My friends and I had driven from Little Rock, Arkansas to see them. They were very friendly autographed T'shirts etc.

If you can make it to see Polysics you must as they are just amazing. The energy level is so bloody high.

YEAH YEAH YEAH

iain42 wrote:

I saw both Ex-Girl and Polysics in Denton/Dallas Texas a couple years ago. Polysics live was just incredible. My friend was from LA and had already seen them for their first two tours in the US and commented that they were much more confident this time. Hiro even motioned for me to come to the front of the stage and then he jumped on my shoulders for a guitar solo. I guess he was tired of me screaming Secret Candy at them LOL.. Absolutely unbelievable experience. My friends and I had driven from Little Rock, Arkansas to see them. They were very friendly autographed T'shirts etc.

If you can make it to see Polysics you must as they are just amazing. The energy level is so bloody high.

YEAH YEAH YEAH

That has to be the most epic Polysics live story I have ever heard. XD

Let's hope for that Summer tour! I have a loooot of new Polysics fans here in Texas who want to hear them live...and maybe I'll be a little more calm so I can actually enjoy the show -- I was so crazy and hyper with excitement last November, that I hardly remember their performance! xD

If you want to see my art and costumes, please come to my DeviantArt Page!

http://kagitsune.deviantart.com

Taken from the Fancorps website

Last year Polysics wowed boys and girls across America in support of Hellogoodbye and Say Anything on the first-ever MySpace Music Tour. This year, the band will hope to draw out new and old fans alike as they tour North America throughout October in support of We Ate The Machine.

Oh man! i hope they come! yayaya

I was thinking they might fit USA into the time between Europe and the Japan gigs they've announced at the end of November. Especially with releasing stuff over there. I didn't want to say anything though, I thought it would be announced soon enough. I bet you guys thought you were gonna miss out this year! big_smile

I am hoping they'll have the tour dates for US out by the end of August, and that there will be a show in Chicago, at least.

from the official site:

?Sat-Oct-18?Los Angeles Roxy
www.theroxyonsunset.com
?Sun-Oct-19 San Diego The Casbah
www.casbahmusic.com
?Tue-Oct-21?Phoenix?Clubhouse
www.clubhousemusicvenue.com
?Wed-Oct-22?Tucson?Club Congress
www.hotelcongress.com
?Fri-Oct-24?Dallas?The Door
www.thedoorclubs.com
?Sat-Oct-25?Austin ?Emo's Lounge
www.emosaustin.com
?Sun-Oct-26?Houston?The Meridian
www.meridianhouston.com
?Tue-Oct-28?Atlanta?The Earl
www.badearl.com
?Wed-Oct-29?Charlotte?Tremont
www.tremontmusichall.com
?Thu-Oct-30?Washington DC?Black Cat
www.blackcatdc.com
?Fri-Oct-31?New York ?Mercury Lounge
www.mercuryloungenyc.com
?Sat-Nov-01?New Haven?Heirloom Arts Theatre
www.myspace.com/heirloomartstheatre
?Sun-Nov-02?Boston?Middle East
www.mideastclub.com/
?Tue-Nov-04?Montreal?Club Lambi
www.myspace.com/clublambi
?Wed-Nov-05?Toronto?Horseshoe Tavern
www.horseshoetavern.com
?Fri-Nov-07?London?Call The Office
www.calltheoffice.com
?Sat-Nov-08?Detroit?Magic Stick
www.majesticdetroit.com
?Sun-Nov-09?Chicago?Abbey Pub
www.abbeypub.com
?Thu-Nov-13?San Francisco?Bottom of The Hill
www.bottomofthehill.com
?Fri-Nov-14?Pomona?Glasshouse
www.theglasshouse.us

???!

Oh my god!! US TOUR!!!
but this stinks cuz theyre not coming to florida!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! D:x1000

Awesomely cheap tickets. I like. Totally going to the Charlotte date. My first Polysics show. I was beginning to think my dream of seeing them live would forever stay just that, a wishful dream. Looks like that's all about to change. So ridiculously pumped for this. smile

17 (edited by marktobias 2008-08-26 03:04:56)

You lucky gits. Lucky in the fact that you have your dates announced!! I can't explain how agonizing it is to keep seeing that one London date staring back at me! mad
They're not going to be anywhere near where I'll be at the end of October so at least that's something I can give up hope on.

Hmm, tickets aren't available yet.  But it is two months out of the way.  They perfectly have a Detroit show, on Saturday, and 18+

wwooo a Boston show big_smile
I'm so getting my Plus Checker EP signed big_smile

I am very fortunate to live in the Los Angeles area. Looks like we get the first and last shows of the U.S. tour, and I live pretty much in between where the two venues are located. Here's to hoping these shows will be as good as the one I went to last year.

Ordered our tickets earlier this morning. So so excited. 2 months to go.

I've got to try and get to the Detroit venue. Too bad they aren't coming to Cinncinnati like they did last year.

Hold the pickles. Hold the lettuce. Special orders don

Sucks not Florida date, I'll probably catch a NYC show or maybe a Texas date. Driving to Atlanta from Miami is more expensive than flying to most of these dates.

I've had to wait 4 years for another Polysics show.

NYC show on Halloween???!!

SO very tempted to show up there in a Booji Boy mask.