Topic: 93 Feet Eat, London, 01/05

Absolutly Awesome. I Havent Been That Sweaty At A Polysics Gig In A LONG Time. Although Its The 3rd Time Ive Seen Them This Tour, Its Hard To Compare It To The Other Two (Alexander Palace And Mean Fiddler) Because This Time They Played A Full Set.

Got The Setlist Too (Just Like At The Mean Fiddler big_smile) It Was:

Coelakanth Is Android
BUGGIE TECHNICA
Life In Yellow
NEW WAVE JACKET
PEACH PIE ON THE BEACH
-------------------------------
Mr. Psycho Psycho
I My Me Mine
Ah-Yeah!
WILD ONE
-------------------------------
BOY'S HEAD
Baby BIAS
What do you wanna do
KAJA KAJA GOO
Urge On!!

En.1 MY SHARONA
EN.2 BLACK OUT FALL OUT

Although The Setlist Was Wrong, As After Their Second Break They Skipped BOY'S HEAD And Went Straight Into Baby BIAS

Pleasant Surprise They Played WILD ONE. Told Them At The Barfly Gig The Week The Japanese Album Came Out How Much I Loved The Cover And In The Four Or So Gigs Since I Havent Seen Them Play It Once

Hiro Also Glabbed My TOISU!! Towel Again After Downing His Beer, This Time Waving It To The Crowd ^_^

Did Anyone See The Poly-2 Sign That Got Thrown On Stage? Had A Front And Side Shot Of Poly-2 And The Text 'Missing, Answers To The Name Of Poly-2' I Well And Truly Cracked Up When I Saw It tongue

Ill Try And Get Scans Of The Setlist Up At Some Point

Re: 93 Feet Eat, London, 01/05

A great show. I've seen all their London performances since the April 2005 Metro show (which was amazing) and this was easily the best since then.

I was chuffed they played Ah Yeah and What Do You Wanna Do, but I'm dissappointed that they seemed to have dropped Each Life Each End from their current setlist. I also think Life in Yellow is a bit of a dud.

dude why do u start every word with a capital letter?

I have a WEAKPOINT, speak ill of a person

Why do you start every word with a small case letter? tongue

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/2295/photosn987opyxc7.jpg

why am i replying to this?

i dont know. why am i? shit, we may have just created a time paradox, the results of which could start a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space time continuum, and destroy the entire universe! Granted, that's a worse case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to our own galaxy.

Or perhaps Doc Brown would get indigestion.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/2295/photosn987opyxc7.jpg

Great Scott!

yeah but seriously.. whats with all the uppercase letters? its confusing... i normaly look for uppercase to get the jist of something but its just the whole thing... maybe its all good

I have a WEAKPOINT, speak ill of a person