Life in Yellow
New Wave Jacket
Peach Pie on the Beach
I My Me Mine
Baby Bias
What do you Want
Kaja Kaja Goo
Urge On!!

Nine songs - one less than they played at the Mean Fiddler - I hope this isn't a trend!

The atmosphere was great although a few people were taking the art of the mosh to extremes which meant right at the front was a bit of a warzone. I feel bad for the two Japanese girls who were crushed up against the barrier the whole time. Managed to get a photo with Fumi and Hayashi after the gig though <3

Re: Stealth Nottingham 27/04/06 Set List

It was such a small space and they were way too drunk -- I ended up having to hide behind the amp on the right just to feel like I wouldn't be crushed.

However, I did get some nice shots of Kayo with my phone.

Yeah the space was way too small and there were too many kids. I started up almost at the front (stuck behind a tall guy) and retreated towards the back by Life in Yellow. Unfortunely i didn't get any photos this time, as it impossible to get  decent view. Not the best Polysics i've been to but always a good performance.

I caught a view of the full setlist that i asumme was for the longer shows. it didn't have wachawannadoo or urge on but had Boy's Head, Psycho Psycho San, Buggie Technica, Wild Ones and My sharona and black out fall out as an encore

nobody wrote:

Yeah the space was way too small and there were too many kids. I started up almost at the front (stuck behind a tall guy) and retreated towards the back by Life in Yellow.

I bet you were standing right next to us -- I was the girl in a Now Is The Time shirt with long wavy hair that was originally in bunches and had to keep telling the guys in front of me to not stick their elbows into my chest.  And then when the crushing started in Coelakanth Is Android, I fled to behind the right amp.

I hope the Birmingham show is better (and longer!), because, otherwise, I'm going to really regret not going up to Liverpool for one of their full sets.

Yeah i was wearing a purple (polysics) Sync T shirt with a blue shirt, glasses and a bag.

i thought about going to birmingham but its an all dayer and really don't want to put up with the rest of the bands

wowee, so many people from nottingham area, well.. 2 anyway