Re: Feb!

I just ordered a few tickets for the London show. I got mine from Ticketweb because the booking fee is slightly less (

SCVStuart wrote:

I live in mid wales, so it'd cost me quite a lot to get to either of them :s

but chances are, after this tour its gonna be quite a while before they come back to the UK, So I'm hopefully gonna go to both big_smile
And I can not wait big_smile

In the past they've played Cardiff and Liverpool it of course are much nearer. The tour hasn't officially been announced yet so expect more dates to come, likewise that the two mentioned may change (this has happened in the past i think).

I cant wait till the rest of the dates get announced big_smile

Forty Two

I really hope there's a Midlands show this time, we are just about to buy a house and will be very poor...

It would suck if there wasnt. I dont want to travel... but when Polysics call, i must come running, heh.

Forty Two

TheMongKey wrote:

I really hope there's a Midlands show this time, we are just about to buy a house and will be very poor...

There better be.  Or else I'm selling my kidney so that we can see them.

whhhoooop! on the 9th is the london show http://www.seetickets.com/see/event.asp … er3=id1nme

and then in brighton for the 10th!

2 days of greatness! hehe

I'm not jealous... Ok, i am.

Forty Two

when i first heard wind of this tour way back when i contacted the booking manager to book them a show for nottingham. they said they already had one sorted so shouild be ok for midlands peoples

Lloyd - Botnik wrote:

when i first heard wind of this tour way back when i contacted the booking manager to book them a show for nottingham. they said they already had one sorted so shouild be ok for midlands peoples

Thats good, just hope it isn't the Stealth again, that place is absolutely awful

Good to know Lloyd big_smile

Forty Two

So Lloyd, will you be opening for them in Nottingham? Inquiring minds want to know...

im trying. really hard.

but i am doubtful sad

Good luck Lloyd!!!!
Try your hardestest!!

Yeah Lloyd, that would be amazing. I know you'll try your damndest. I'd have to go to that show if you were playing too big_smile

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/2295/photosn987opyxc7.jpg

Oxford on the 11th Anyone?
http://www.ents24.com/web/event/1428394/Polysics.html

who of you that are going to the either brighton or london (islington) show are dressing up?
it would be pretty funny if we could get more people from the crowd in poly-suits than the band.

splatterman wrote:

who of you that are going to the either brighton or london (islington) show are dressing up?
it would be pretty funny if we could get more people from the crowd in poly-suits than the band.

I was planning on dressing up for them big_smile
and If I do, then my sister will aswell

sweet! as long as i get myself moving then ill have it done in time, ill make sure i do!
there will be a group of lame yet cool fans!

Hahaha Lame indeed big_smile
I was thinking Each Life Each End Era Poly-suit, but if every one is going Orange, I'll happily do the same

ya im going orange, not that i have any other suits to chose from.....
but this topic has now turned into a private conversation between us two haha

heheh, yer it kind of has
(Feel free to join in anyone!)
I don't have any suit yet, so I was thinking, which one do I like the most
But yeah, I reckon Orange is the way to go

Well, if anybody goes to the London show in the Neu/XTC/Each Life Each End yellow poly suits then they'll get massive respect from me. I think I'll go in my Polysics hoodie (and jeans, T-shirt, etc).

I reckon one of you should try out a brand new colour. Maybe go for a full Pink suit, or tartan, but certainly not Burberry. Give the band some ideas!

yeah but it took me ages to find any jump suit that fits at all, let alone have an assortment of colours.
the fact that it was orange was just a bonus!

Liverpool date added is now the nearist one for me, much better than heading down south.

http://www.seetickets.com/see/event.asp … 2=art-srch

Forty Two