Re: Super Cute Voices!

Ah well, until then (or I get some extra cash) you'll still have your Myspace page big_smile

Semper felicitas.

SCVStuart wrote:

You never know, maybe we will play Internationally one day, but I think thats just too far away to think about right now!!

first realistic goal: Open for Polysics when they tour Europe big_smile
at least we'll have something good to listen too instead of some random picked band that probably will never fit with polysics big_smile

NatsuBamBam | Polysics information and community

If anyone's interested and in the London area, our first over the border show in Camden will be on the 9th of August

Let's New Wave!!

I think I should be able to order your CD in a week or two, so think you could get everyone to sign it for me? big_smile It'll be that order from North Carolina, please and thank you!

http://i40.tinypic.com/x3dbtg.jpg

I don't post here much anymore but I still have a fond appreciation for Polysics. Hit me up on Twitter @west_haven if you really wanna talk to me smile

How did the live go with the new lineup...?

Hahaha, of course! When I get the order I'll take a copy down to the next rehearsal big_smile

Ordered!! smile it is a horrible thing that I have a Paypal and know how to use it, ahaha. I need to save money, not spend it! But I've been wanting this for a while, so it'll be okay! My girlfriend will shake her head at me though.....

I don't post here much anymore but I still have a fond appreciation for Polysics. Hit me up on Twitter @west_haven if you really wanna talk to me smile

Got the order! We will be rehearsing on Thursday, so expect your EP (hopefully) soon after that!

Alright, thanks a lot!! I can't wait, and good luck at the rehearsal! Kick some bass! big_smile

KajaKajaGuu wrote:

How did the live go with the new lineup...?

Our first show was great fun! The audience reaction was perfect, A kind of 70/30 mixture of enjoyment (up and dancing) and sheer confusion (wide eyed and staring). Perfect!
We had lot's of good feedback and sold a lot of EP's, so yeah, It went well!

All in all, the most fun I've ever had on stage, Pix and Jack (Keys/Bass) both agreed big_smile

86 (edited by west_haven 2010-07-20 00:14:45)

Got my EP today!! Very cool, way more so than I imagined! Thanks bunches for the autographs too! big_smile

http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy43/chibi_or_die/scvep.png

I've already put it on my iPod and I've been listening to it like crazy. I can't wait for more music from you, so good luck!!

I smiled when I heard the almost Konami Code in KaTING!, and for We Are The School Festival you sampled from the same vocals that Polysics used during Meso, didn't you?

Happy you're enjoying it, West!

There is more music on the way, we play an hour long set and don't include all our songs so there's definitely more tracks than is on the EP! As soon as they are ready there will be more on our Myspace page.

I couldn't fir the whole Konami code in! so I made up a generic cheat code, hehehe. And yeah, Hiro used samples from the SAM speech synth demo for commodore 64, I used the same synth to program those vocals!
Thought someone might notice (I think it's the way he pronounces his 'I's or somthing, hehehe)

88 (edited by zerosonico 2010-07-21 17:46:10)

Mesa like it smile

SCVStuart wrote:

You never know, maybe we will play Internationally one day, but I think thats just too far away to think about right now!!

If you ever go to TYO, I know a couple venues you could play at.

polygif
I said I'm fine!

zerosonico wrote:

Mesa like it smile

SCVStuart wrote:

If you ever go to TYO, I know a couple venues you could play at.

Thanks Zero!

I'm right now listening to some of your material on myspace, its pretty awesome big_smile
Furry kind of reminds me of some P-model inspired songs
very fast and fun, I hope you do come to the U.S. I love all these new wave stuff ^_^

Thanks Lu! Yeah, the riff in Furry is definitely semi Art-Mania!

New SCV-PV! KaTING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it_Olh6WqtI

We shot it with an old 70's Vidicon Camera to get that kind of late 70's cheap New Wave video look, the quality is extremely degraded! We'll be shooting another PV in the near future which will have slightly more modern production values!

I love it. So much.

I love it too!! I love the Japanese that scrolls across the bottom, it does make me think of old PVs, haha. Keep it up!!! This video only makes me want to see you guys in concert even more!! It looks like such an exciting live big_smile

95 (edited by captainmorka 2011-01-18 09:44:52)

You have been added to my list of bands that kick serious rump. Love the PV, it has good camera effects. I must buy your ep when I can spare the cash.

edit: just looked at prices. I will be buying big_smile

It's baby baby baby baby portable rock!

Glad you guys like it! I stalled for a long time before uploading because I was worried  it was just too difficult to watch.
And then I realised I had nothing to loose and put it up anyway!

I really want to put on a live streaming show online of one of our gigs, I think our live shows are better than our recordings. The near future maybe?

Thanks Mr Morka! I got your order, I'll be posting it today!

SCVStuart wrote:

Glad you guys like it! I stalled for a long time before uploading because I was worried  it was just too difficult to watch.
And then I realised I had nothing to loose and put it up anyway!

I really want to put on a live streaming show online of one of our gigs, I think our live shows are better than our recordings. The near future maybe?

Thanks Mr Morka! I got your order, I'll be posting it today!

just like art, it's all in the way you present it.
If you film something and it looks like that, it's crap. If you film something to mimic old VHS recordings, it's awesome big_smile just need to spin it the right way.

NatsuBamBam | Polysics information and community

yay. I like speedy responses to orders.

A live stream would be epic, I've seen a vid of Darlin' Freeze live. I enjoyed it, especially the little foot dance XD

It's baby baby baby baby portable rock!

99 (edited by zerosonico 2011-01-18 21:46:24)

ソ、ウォsゴンアレトェエッティsトフミアンdカヨ?

edit: what an idiot ¬¬
i'm gonna leave that there just for fun. xD
If you read japanese, you can tell it says "SO, WHO'S GONNA RETWEET THIS TO FUMI AND KAYO?"

such a n00b...

Anyway, SUKYUBO, I think the next step is getting ppl to watch this vid.

Like... everywhere.

スキュボ!FTW

polygif
I said I'm fine!

100 (edited by SCVStuart 2011-01-19 01:01:30)

Hey Zero!
Glad you like it

Are you mocking my faux Japanese?
Is SUKYUBO a shortened version? hehehe

The scrolling text is literally translated too, the last thing written is a literally translated version of "everything written here is complete nonsense!"

Hopefully Japanese people will see my use of their language in the same way I see Plastics use English - A lot of respect, but with little knowledge big_smile